• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 9/23/17 - Disk Appearing Act

ComicNumber685.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

At last! Belt Boy seems to be forming a plan. It may hurt, but not as badly as he'll get hurt if those Necrobots keep swarming around him! Can Belt Boy retrieve the portal generator disk, or will Necros finally triumph against our hero? Stay tuned, readers!

After some delays and computer slowdowns, earlier in the week, I wound up spending most of my Thursday drawing this week's comic. I got pretty ambitious with that upper corner; I had to come up with four unique poses for Belt Boy to fit into four skinny little panels, and make it clear what was happening in each one, so it took me a few attempts to get the poses right. Also, as much as I love the character design I came up with for the Necrobots, they take a while to draw, because of all the details in their skeletally-inspired anatomy.

If you're enjoying my comic, please share it around! I want more readers, and sharing is the way to make it happen!