• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"I'm not grumpy this morning.  I'm just planing my day.  Think I'll get on the desk, then maybe The Human's lap, followed by some quality time napping.  Need to eat in there as well" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9881.jpg

"This is my favorite blanket to nap on.  Some times it's on the bed, sometimes it on the floor sometimes it's 'put away'.  Regardless I nap on it when ever possible" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9897.jpg

"I'm not grumpy and I'm not in the way.  You haven't even started the tea water yet.  I'll move when you finish making tea.  Maybe.  Depends on how I feel" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9900.jpg

14 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Do her eyes always look that blue?

Does it only show up with flash photography?

Is she undergoing some sort of Anime Power-Up?  What is her final form?  Does it involve cardboard boxes? 

No, her normal eye color is goldish.  The blue/green is an effect of photo flash.  I don't think she is undergoing a power up and I suspect she is in her final form.

"I'm under the desk again.  Notice how I'm staying out of your way in the early parts of the day. I'll get on the desk or in your lap later today, after I've done my morning run" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9921.jpg

7 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

A cat at its natural habitat. A box.

Oddly I've only seen her in that box once.  She marks it most mornings, but doesn't get in it.