• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"I'll sit here for a while while I decide if I'm gonna go running or help The Human this morning" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_0220.jpg

"The Human is moving earlier than normal today.  Still need to plot out my day" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"Gonna do some running, then some bird watching, then help The Human on the desk, eat a little, then take a nap!  My day is plotted out!" - Explorer the Cat

Explorer the Cat

"You got up extra early then waited 2 hours before you started with the flashy thing.  Too bad, I'm taking a nap now" - Explorer the Cat 

Explorer the Cat

"Starting my daily run.  Then I'll most likely get on the desk or take a nap.  Could go either way" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"The Human is up early and is making funny noises.  Say it's just post vaccination side effects.  I'm gonna hang out in the living room and get on the desk to help him" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"The tea isn't even started.  Why you bothering me with the flash?  Go make tea and don't flash me!" - Explorer the Cat

Explorer the Cat

"Glad you are finally moving.  Still got to plan my day.  I've already had a long morning nap while you were making weird noises in bed.  I think I'll help you on the desk in a few" - Explorer the Cat 

Explorer the Cat

"It feels like The Human got up early.  Gonna hid under the table and play hide and seek for a while" - Explorer the Cat

Explorer the Cat