• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Comic for Monday, Oct 25, 2021

I wonder if his mistrust springs from Arthur's plan to precipitate the change in Magic by allowing it to be exposed. He was quite startled in this comic. Realizing that they are working at cross-purposes, especially if he still does not know Arthur's motivation would certainly fuel a lot of suspicion.

Yeah, every thing we have been shown of Edward vs Arthur has indicated that Edward doesn't really trust Arthur.  And doesn't really like him.

Edward respects Arthur

Edward knows Arthur earned his position in the agency

I Suspect that Edward and Arthur each trust the other enough to not stab one another in the back while they look each other in the eye

And while one side might not tell the other the whole truth, they wouldn't tell an outright lie

So when Arthur tells Edward that he can arrange a Lab and Research Grant for Tedd, Edward does not doubt him and can see the advantages for Tedd

Having said all that, I can see why this is upsetting for Tedd

Has Tedd become a sacrificial lamb thrown to the wolf to keep it away from the sacred squirrel?

2 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Has Tedd become a sacrificial lamb thrown to the wolf to keep it away from the sacred squirrel?

I don't think this is the case, but it's possible.  I don't think Edward would really put Tedd in danger.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

However, could Tedd perceive the situation thusly?

I don't think so.  Despite Tedd's issues with talking about being genderfluid with his dad, I think he still trusts him.  See the part of the party where he was talking about trusting his dad with Elliot.