• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Other Random Comics

7 minutes ago, mlooney said:

No red line, I assume I'm right.  Correctly spelled words that aren't the right word in context are a perennial pain to me.  Any way. corrected.

OK, if he's such a great thinker, what does he turn into when 'things go south'?

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

So things have already gone south for Rat . . .

He's not fighting for survival, so he hasn't gone full south yet.

7 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

And he's got a good supply of bacon tucked away in the house.

Does Pig live with Rat?  I was under the impression that they all had separate houses.

15 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Does Pig live with Rat?  I was under the impression that they all had separate houses.

I think they've shared a house since the earliest comics, but I don't recall anything definitive either way.

More importantly, is that cannibalism humor? I say it does not fit the definition, but it hits the spirit, even more so than the zebra and crocs.

Just now, Darth Fluffy said:

More importantly, is that cannibalism humor?

No, cannibalism for Rat would be eating rats.  Eating Pig would just be that he was carnivorous 

Just now, mlooney said:

No, cannibalism for Rat would be eating rats.  Eating Pig would just be that he was carnivorous 

Yes, that's why it is not cannibalism by the book. But they are anthropomorphic, and friends (allow some wiggle room there) so in spirit, yes. Also pigs are carnivorous omnivores, and would eat a rat. So bets are off.

Left-handedness was held in such suspicion that the word “sinister” meaning literally “the left side” became used as a term meaning suspicious and malicious”.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I live in Florida.  

Things have gone farther south than I like already.

Don't worry, at the rate the caps are melting, Florida will be gone soon enough.

1 minute ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Don't worry, at the rate the caps are melting, Florida will be gone soon enough.

Wonder where "Florida Man" will migrate to?

Now that is a scary thought . . . hmm, probably Texas . . .

Does our ruling pharaoh qualify as one?

Hell, I've lived in Florida, not by choice, and I know people who have been assigned at Andrews. . . . 

OK, yeah, some of the locals were incredibly dense; we've talking osmium here. "It's posted because we are planning on dropping munitions there today."

Of course the primary reason "Florida Man" exists in due to Florida's incredibly strong open public documents law.  It results in everything being released about almost any arrest.  I'm not seeing Texas adopt such a law any time soon.

All that aside, Florida does seem to have more than it's fair share of general weirdness. Yes, other folks have it, but not so much intensity, where it's a cash crop.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

All that aside, Florida does seem to have more than it's fair share of general weirdness. Yes, other folks have it, but not so much intensity, where it's a cash crop.

True, but Florida's laws make it much more visible than normal.  Don't forget that the unofficial motto of Austin Texas is "Keep Austin Weird"  

10 hours ago, mlooney said:

True, but Florida's laws make it much more visible than normal.

Yeah, that's a fair point.

10 hours ago, mlooney said:

Don't forget that the unofficial motto of Austin Texas is "Keep Austin Weird"  

'Keep Austin Weird' is a bit like saying 'Keep Water Wet'.

Side note, San Antonio had the worst water of any place I've lived. People from other parts of Texas would tell us how their water was even worse.

5 hours ago, ijuin said:

The poor quality of the tap water is probably the reason why people raised in those areas scoff at the mere idea of drinking plain water.

I have run into that as well.

24 minutes ago, mlooney said:

/me  You get a star and a short notation for that.

Interesting. I did not intend that as a pun. I've been told by people in their home, going to get a drink of water, "Don't drink the tap water.", then handed a bottle. I am curious how you convolved that to be pun worthy? Running into a well? Generally speaking, if a well can be entered, is it not usually fallen into?

Not that I mind the star, I'm saving them up for a premium prize.