• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Other Random Comics

3 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Interesting. I did not intend that as a pun. I've been told by people in their home, going to get a drink of water, "Don't drink the tap water.", then handed a bottle. I am curious how you convolved that to be pun worthy? Running into a well? Generally speaking, if a well can be entered, is it not usually fallen into?

Not that I mind the star, I'm saving them up for a premium prize.

/me Using the word "well" in a water related statement suggest pun.  I may be on a hair trigger today.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

That's one of the few times that Rat called Pig a friend.  Sorta sweet actually.

I agree. It seems like pig gets him.

6 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I agree. It seems like pig gets him.

Pig is nice to everyone, even when they aren't nice to him.  While Rat is one of the great thinkers of our time, Pig is the soul we should strive to be.

I disagree with the entire concept of "catch and release." I believe that you shouldn't be out fishing in the first place unless you're going to eat the damned things. Otherwise, leave 'em the hell alone.

6 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

I disagree with the entire concept of "catch and release." I believe that you shouldn't be out fishing in the first place unless you're going to eat the damned things. Otherwise, leave 'em the hell alone.

It's like the UFO abductions without the probing. Maybe we're their catch and release?

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

Speaking of UFOs, there is No Way this is going to end up well.

https://www.space.com/pentagon-ufo-office-new-website-report-sighting

"The Pentagon's official office for addressing UFOs has a new website where U.S. government and military personnel can report their own sightings."

- As long as it is for government personnel, if you have to log in or authenticate to use it, and you understand it affects your performance reviews or employment status if you feed it bullshit, it might be benign. If it is opened up to public use, it becomes a useless pit for loonies and trolls. Usenet already had a forum for UFOs like that, IIRC. Usenet, hard evidence that filtering has value.