• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP Comic for Thursday, Mar 10, 2022

I seldom have actual stream coming out of my ears, even when overthinking things.  Actually the only time I've had "steam" coming out of my ears is when it's very cold out.

I suspect that Grace is going to blurt out something about having a boyfriend,  but in a way that is both cute and hard to believe. 

Yeah, that can happen when the couple don't go to the same school and one of them has a close friend that they hug and/or hold hands with.  I'm sure that most of the students that are only slightly aware of Grace and Ellen think that they are a couple

14 hours ago, mlooney said:

I suspect that Grace is going to blurt out something about having a boyfriend,  but in a way that is both cute and hard to believe. 

Definitely if she overthinks it, given his gender fluidity, or her own poly-shipping. 

Is Tedd attracted to males at all? At the swap birthday party, he was weirded out by male Grace. Female Tedd cuddles with female Elliot. He seemed turned off by attention from guys at the magic card game. Grace mentioned that she thought Tony was attracted to him at the movie theater, and he had a minor 'ick' reaction. Seems he's fluid about his own form, but not about what he likes.

33 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Definitely if she overthinks it, given his gender fluidity, or her own poly-shipping. 

Is Tedd attracted to males at all? At the swap birthday party, he was weirded out by male Grace. Female Tedd cuddles with female Elliot. He seemed turned off by attention from guys at the magic card game. Grace mentioned that she thought Tony was attracted to him at the movie theater, and he had a minor 'ick' reaction. Seems he's fluid about his own form, but not about what he likes.

I'm fairly sure that Tedd is Gynoromantic regardless of their current form.