• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Thursday, Jan 12, 2023

NP Comic for Thursday, Jan 12, 2023

Ellen is positive and encouraging. That seems a bit out of character, but not much.  She tends to have some rough edges.

What is odder is how perceptive she is. I guess solving mysteries has paid off. Also, she does have people skills, so maybe those are shining through.

I thought Rich had already worked this out for himself, but looking back at the last few comics, no, he seems to need help getting past this.

So Rich is having a teachable moment in how he can impress two lesbians.  Probably not what he was aiming for. :lol: 

7 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

So Rich is having a teachable moment in how he can impress two lesbians.  Probably not what he was aiming for.

Well, he thinks that all women are bi, so it's possible that he might think that impressing them might give him an "in" with them.