• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Wednesday, Sep 20, 2023

I'm a bit curious about what they think they can take from Tedd.  At this point he doesn't need the TF gun to do transformations, and in fact the fact that he doesn't is part of the reason why he's getting a lab.   So he doesn't get the gun.  He can make a watch or wand to do the same thing.

It seems that others (possibly including Arthur himself, who was likely still Edward’s superior back when Will and Gill first gave Tedd the device) wanted to prevent Tedd from getting to where they are in the first place. There is sense in that perspective from the government point of view—do you really want some kid messing around with classified technology with the explicit goal of finding a way to create transformations which could be used to perfectly impersonate other people?

Tedd, I havn't been entirely honest with you.  About anything. . .

Is this the point where Edward explains how he is owned by the government?  Why he is well treated as a valuable, but not irreplaceable, tool.  How they have regarded Tedd as theirs for years & by accepting the lab and scholarship the arrangement is official.

4 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Tedd, I havn't been entirely honest with you.  About anything. . .

Is this the point where Edward explains how he is owned by the government?  Why he is well treated as a valuable, but not irreplaceable, tool.  How they have regarded Tedd as theirs for years & by accepting the lab and scholarship the arrangement is official.

The government thinks they own us all. Why should Tedd be an exception?

Tedd, though, is now known to be irreplaceable. As Arthur said, Tedd is the only known active Seer whom he can trust—and there were only five active Seers in the world out of a potential several thousand at the time of Magic’s not-change.