• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Comic for Saturday, Sep 23, 2023

The fairy doll spell is a high powered spell, at least according to the griffins.  Ashley is going to need to get a lot more power if she wants to use it.

6 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Ashley will go insane when Tedd & Nanase give her an Ashley fairy doll.

That she will.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

The fairy doll spell is a high powered spell, at least according to the griffins.  Ashley is going to need to get a lot more power if she wants to use it.

Of course, but she will fantasize about the day, years in the future, when she might be able to do it.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

Seems to me that it was the "with persistence" part that really impressed the griffins. Without that, it would take considerably less power.

Susan also - in effect - had a fairydoll spell, due to a fairydoll created by Nanase being in Susan's box that allowed her to summon magical copies of its contents. And this was before she awakened. Instead of persistence, it had another attribute.

10 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

Seems to me that it was the "with persistence" part that really impressed the griffins. Without that, it would take considerably less power.

While Tedd, with the help of the computer driving the glove, could make a spell that didn't have all the parts of the spell that he looked at, I'm not sure a stock wizard can do that.