• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Saturday, Oct 7, 2023

Kevin is being entirely reasonable.

Ashley's mind is in the gutter.  And a strange thought occurs to me.

Ashley didn't have a neighborhood Tedd while she was growing up.

In Royal courts, the Jester or fool would obnoxiously laugh, cry, swoon, sigh, or express whatever emotion the moarch & nobility were feeling in an exaggerated manner.  This allowed the aristocrats to stoicly maintain the stiff upper lip while somone else emoted for them.  

Tedd was a self identified pervert.  Not at all shy about fantasies & ideas regarding human sexuallity.  Later freely using alien tech & magic for voyueristic purposes on any one in range.  

Tedd was Moperville's perverted jester.  If some girl's shorts ripped in gym, the usual rude reactions could be replaced with "what would Tedd do".

Ashley, being new to Moperville, is stil trying to carry her own erotic baggage.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Tedd was Moperville's perverted jester.  If some girl's shorts ripped in gym, the usual rude reactions could be replaced with "what would Tedd do".

I'm not exactly sure what Tedd would do with a set of ripped shorts.  It's also possible that gym class isn't co-ed.  It wasn't in my Jr high and High school, other than some select "dance" events.