• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Comic for Monday, Oct 16, 2023

This sketchbook does not seem in character for Rhoda. We have not seen her fantasize, and she's happy in her relationship with Catalina, she doesn't seem like the type to be looking elsewhere. She can resize people, but there is no indication that she can resize individual features, it would be a different skill set. She may have gained additional spells; this one does not seem to derive from the way she has used her previous spells. She would still be trying to cope with the changes to magic, less likely to try new stuff. And so far, only Catalina knows she has spells (that we know of). If she were to open up about spells, you'd think she'd start with Diane, or perhaps Grace. There is also an aggressiveness to the way it's being done and to her expression that seems out of character for Rhoda.

OTOH, this fantasy seems totally like an Ashley fantasy. Also noteworthy, they do go to the same school, and they both like girls.

Edited by Darth Fluffy
Fix errors

Rhoda goes to South and Ashley goes to North.

On resizing parts, Rhoda was able to enlarge only the sleeves of Kitty’s jacket in “Escape From the Mall”. We don’t know if she can do this to living things, but at least for nonliving objects, she can change the size of selected parts of things.

1 hour ago, ijuin said:

Rhoda goes to South and Ashley goes to North.

Yeah, you're right, good catch, they don't go to the same school; I was staring off into space during a part of an online meeting that didn't pertain to me, and I realized that Ashley went to Elliot's school, in fact met him there. Came here to fix it, saw it was already noticed.

1 hour ago, ijuin said:

On resizing parts, Rhoda was able to enlarge only the sleeves of Kitty’s jacket in “Escape From the Mall”. We don’t know if she can do this to living things, but at least for nonliving objects, she can change the size of selected parts of things.

Also true. If she can target sleeves, she can probably target boobs. And we've seen that she is willing to experiment.

North:

Elliot

Tedd

Susan

Catalina

Ashley

Liz

South:

Ellen

Grace

Nanase

Justin

Diane

Lucy

Rhoda

Jay

Noah

We've met others at both. So far, these seem to be the most significant.

Listing the other students that have had a speaking role: 

North:

• Good and Bad Tom.
  • Tony
  • "Ronin"
  • Cecil
  • Dick
  • Matt Cohen
  • Sandi
  • Theater Clerk

South

• Camelia