• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story Friday February 02, 2024

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/hope-025 

Wild idea, but what if this company ruler is just how the guy sees himself in his dreams?

If, perhaps, Mr Tensaided had the weakest of persuasion abilities, of which he was unaware.  For example, if he makes eye contact with you, you will listen to him.  No guarantee of altering your opinions or decisions. 

Now in his dreams, Mr D10 sees his Video Store as a vast multimedia empire and his plans to close the business take on the appearance of vast conspiracies and global strategies that look like the headquarters of the Supreme Allied Commander or the inner sanctum of the  Illuminated Barbarians. 

What will our three stooges reaction be when they find out his vast power is only in his own head? 

On 2/4/2024 at 0:29 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/hope-025 

Wild idea, but what if this company ruler is just how the guy sees himself in his dreams?

If, perhaps, Mr Tensaided had the weakest of persuasion abilities, of which he was unaware.  For example, if he makes eye contact with you, you will listen to him.  No guarantee of altering your opinions or decisions. 

Now in his dreams, Mr D10 sees his Video Store as a vast multimedia empire and his plans to close the business take on the appearance of vast conspiracies and global strategies that look like the headquarters of the Supreme Allied Commander or the inner sanctum of the  Illuminated Barbarians. 

What will our three stooges reaction be when they find out his vast power is only in his own head?

FWIW, in canon he has not displayed any magic ability, so he should be safe.