• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Amiable Dorsai

Comic for Tuesday, Mar 14, 2023

39 minutes ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

Here. Darth Fluffy called it.

Woo!

I hate those explosions in the head. Seems appropriate for Rich, though. Roughly like being hit with one of Susan's hammers.

"His heart grew three sizes that day. He was rushed to the ER, and the doctors were able to reduce the swelling that was constricting his cardiac activity."

16 minutes ago, mlooney said:

This does lead to the question, will he start seeing other women as people or will he backslide with them?

Ooo, yes, "I learned something, and I'm going to make erroneous generalizations." - Lesbians (only lesbians) can be treated like real people. Or, Nanase is a special case, this does not apply to girls in general.

Dan's track record is that people tend to get better. If only real life were so kind. I expect rich will become more main stream.

Then his head will really explode when he finds out space aliens are real (details of where they are really from not withstanding).

40 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Then his head will really explode when he finds out space aliens are real (details of where they are really from not withstanding).

Which is more likely?  Magic becoming mainstream or aliens being show to be real?  Given how things have been going, my bet is on magic.  DGB is going to get out of the magic police business and concentrate on being swamp gas salesmen. 

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

To clear room for new Ideas, old ideas need to be removed explosively.

I'm sure that one point Susan would have been more than happy to supply the explosives.  Hammer delivered.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Rich can only hold so many ideas in his head at one time. 

To clear room for new Ideas, old ideas need to be removed explosively.

I tried to avoid this problem by keeping my thoughts in a fluid state, but everything was just watered down.

Invest in booze. Keep your assets liquid.