• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 10/7/17 - Headphony

tumblr_inline_oxfskze99D1sy1mdp_540.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

A head's up; at the time of this initial posting (Early Saturday morning, after midnight), I am unable to connect to the website, so I'm just posting this week's comic to social media for now. I'm going to try again tomorrow; perhaps my site is being finicky (I'm hoping that's the case, *Knock on wood*).

In this week's strip, Belt Boy seems to have underestimated Necros. Either he's not thinking straight after lots of stress and repeated blows to the head, or he's activated his own gadgets' self-destruct mechanisms by mistake in the past. Or both. Either seems pretty likely.

Like me, Belt Boy's not good at lying. Still, he totally has his own mix of superhero theme music, so he could turn it on right away and make it so he's not lying. Might also be good for him to listen to my "Playlist of C.R.A.S.H." that I created on Spotify (And that a fan re-created on YouTube) last summer. If you're new to my comic and haven't listened to my playlist, I highly recommend looking it up on either site!