• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Cat toy. Would this explain random purchases?

My cats like to touch the screen on my phone and it responds to them. If they knew how to read, then they would probably order a bunch of stuff for themselves.

If Explorer had thumbs and/or knew how to type I'd suspect her in some of my sleep shopping events.  I'm not sure why she would want a fire extinguisher, which is the last thing I sleep bought, but hey, who knows what a cat wants. 

Point of order, Sir. How can you tell if a cat is running around like 'crazy'? It is, after all, a cat, and from a human perspective, a good deal of cat activity appears to be crazy; what distinguishes the running around?

Counterpoint, what would it look like if said cat was running around like it was sane?

I had a pair of not quite no longer kitten siblings that would on occasion spontaneously chase each other, of course without regard for their affect on the human world around them. I'm sure it all made sense from a cat point of view. I suppose the intersection of our worlds is a thin line that involves much feeding and nuzzling and petting, but for the most part are quite skewed.

34 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Point of order, Sir. How can you tell if a cat is running around like 'crazy'?

Lots of jumping around, not just blasting about.  Hiding and jumping out dust bunnies.  Bouncing off furniture.  Those are all signs of "running like crazy"

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

Lots of jumping around, not just blasting about.  Hiding and jumping out dust bunnies.  Bouncing off furniture.  Those are all signs of "running like crazy"

Cat haz dain bramage, iz feechur, no bugz.

4 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The Cat knows what she is doing.

The dust bunnies know what is happening.

If the human is confused, that does not make the others crazy.

I didn't actually say that Explorer was crazy, just that she acted that way some times.

"I need to plan my day.  The Human is up and out of bed, so I suspect I'll be in the living room soon.  Might just eat something then take a nap, the options are all open." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9773.jpg

Decided to get on The Human's lap

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

"I need to plan my day.  The Human is up and out of bed, so I suspect I'll be in the living room soon.  Might just eat something then take a nap, the options are all open." - Explorer the Cat.

Picture_2023-09-26_11-46-25.png