• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Lucky Charms

=

Human Kibble

My brother says it the other way around—he says that kitty kibble is cereal for cats.

"I think I'll run around for a while.  The Human seems to be moving slow this morning.  Says he's still got that 'oak pollen' thing and the start of a migraine.  I'll help him on the desk after he finishes making tea!" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"I'm way out of the way, just drink your tea and leave me alone for a while.  You are moving early today, over that 'oak pollen' thing?" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

Probably have to constantly give it chemicals to suppress its hormones, like a plant version of birth control pills.

"I'm not in your way for a while so you can drink your tea in peace.  But I might get on the desk later!" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"I'm under the desk so I'm not in the way right now.  Go get your tea, I might stay out of the way for a while.  Or I might not!" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"I'm under the desk.  I'll stay out of the way for a while.  Might go bird watching." - Explorer the Cat. 

Explorer the Cat

"Plotting my day out.  The Human is moving slow today so I think I'll help him some." - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"The Human is moving slow this morning.  Might have something to do with him waking up at 3 and not going back to sleep until 4:30 or so.  Still got to plan my day..." - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"I'm under the desk.  Just eat your muffin and wait.  I'll be up to help you later in the morning!" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"Think I'll get off the desk as The Human has his tea and is looking for a place to put it" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat