• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

Hey, how did she react to your return after being away? The first time I left my tomcat with my aunt to go on a two week vacation, when I returned, he spent all night watching me, as if to be sure that I wasn’t going to disappear on him again.

2 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Aww, she missed her hoomin.

Today is the first day she has gotten on the desk for any length of time.  She's still with in 2 feet of me.

6 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Nothing like curling up with a good book.

It's the coolest place in the house.  It's 87 in the house now, with an outside temperature of 106

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

It's the coolest place in the house.  It's 87 in the house now, with an outside temperature of 106

That is a bit toasty.

8 hours ago, mlooney said:

So she’s a cool cat.

11 minutes ago, ijuin said:

You would be sensitive to overheating too if you had a fur coat that you can’t take off.

It feels "cool" to me right now.  It's 80 degrees in the living room.