• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"There is something out there.  Gonna watch it for a while, then run around the house.  The Human seems to be moving slow this morning.  What does 'Slight hangover' mean any way?" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7045.jpg

My dad had a really annoying chirping Christmas ball. Explorer's pose is what I imagine a cat would look like moments before it leaped into the tree to pounce on the offending ornament.

"The Human got up late today.  I've already done my running around, I'm gonna veg on my favorite box for a while.  Might even nap here." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7047.jpg

"The Human left for a while this morning.  I was on the bed until he got back and tossed the blankets back on.  I'm back on The Box now" - Explorer the Cat.
dsc_7048.jpg

"Need to claw at The Claw Book this morning.  The Human got up early this morning but went back to bed after I did my running around.  Gonna eat something then veg out I think" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7049.jpg

31 minutes ago, ijuin said:

My cat sits on my chest a lot when I am lying on my back.

I'm leaning back in my office chair quite a bit when she does that.  

"I'll stop running around for a bit to survey the living room from the top of The Box.  Then I'm going to chase something around in the bedroom" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7063.jpg

"Done with hanging out with The Human.  Gonna take a nap on the bed.  The Human sorta tossed the blankets back on before I got on, so I don't have to worry about him "making" the bed while I'm napping. This is good." - Explorer the Cat.
dsc_7064.jpg

"The Human is making tea and stuff.  I'm going to wait here for a while, then run around, eat something, then sit on The Box for a while.  Then I'm going to nap!" - Explorer the Cat.
dsc_7071.jpg

"Want The Human to pet my belly.  I like it when he does that.  If I do it from The Box, he doesn't grunt when he stands up after being done with petting me." - Explorer the Cat.
dsc_7077.jpg

"The Human tossed the blankets back on the bed.  I help by getting out of the way.  Sorta.  He didn't need the blankets that far up anyway.
dsc_7079.jpg