• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

I think she may be a gumbie cat like Jennyanydots—she sits around all day while the humans are awake, but is very active when the humans are not looking.

8 minutes ago, ijuin said:

I think she may be a gumbie cat like Jennyanydots—she sits around all day while the humans are awake, but is very active when the humans are not looking.

She is only semi active at night.  She does most of her active running and what not during the 30-45 minutes right after I get up.  She sleeps on me most nights.

"No tea, not in the way.  Why do you keep insisting that you need the whole desk when you clearly don't" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_7458.jpg

"You should have made the bed before now.  Too bad, you can wait for me to get up.  Let's say around 2-3 this afternoon, that work for you?" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7468.jpg

"Yeah, I'm sitting where you want to put your tea.  Wait a few and I'll get down and go eat.  Hold your horses." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7471.jpg

"You didn't make the bed when you got up this morning.  You can now wait until I get up, or you can move me off the bed and we both know you aren't going to do that until almost bed time." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7473.jpg

"We have had this discussion before.  I'll get down in a few minutes.  You are going to use the flashy thing on me anyway, it's not like you were really trying to use the butt warmer." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7474.jpg

Want to know how to freak out a house cat?  Have a street sweeper truck slowly go by the house.  Explorer is Not Happy and is hiding under the bed.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

"I got off the bed. Why don't you leave me alone for a bit and go make it." - Explorer the Cat.

The Human has made the bed.  I don't care, I'm going to hang out over the printer.

dsc_7484.jpg