• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Friday March 6 2020

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

"Do good things, and hit people that want to make the world a worse place"

Why can't it always be this simple?

For start, because there is no reliable source of objective morals.

Also, if you would be hitting people that want to make the world a worse place, you would be arrested. In some countries for treason.

17 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
On 3/7/2020 at 3:24 AM, hkmaly said:

you would be arrested. In some countries for treason

It's "Treason" or "Rebellion" or "Mutiny" or "Insurrection" if, AND ONLY IF, you are unsuccessful

Well, yes, but in most countries is impossible to be successful in single action. So, either group effort (but that's terrorism if you fail) or evading the police between actions.

It's much better if someone else will try. Or if everyone thinks it was someone else.

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

It's much better if someone else will try. Or if everyone thinks it was someone else.

Ok, note to self
Set up patsy to take blame and/or fall when things go wrong before I start Project X

Just one problem
How do I keep the patsy from claiming credit or reward when things eventually go right?

16 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Set up patsy to take blame and/or fall when things go wrong before I start Project X

That reminds me, I need to re-do the data entry for Project X with the current schema.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:
4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

That reminds me, I need to re-do the data entry for Project X with the current schema.

This screams perfect setup here, problem is, who'd be the mastermind and who'd be the patsy? :D

It occurred to me, based on the commentary, Dan really wanted to make sure he showed Catalina and Rhoda bonding, I may be reading to much into it and he's only doing it because Catalina and Rhoda are cute together no matter what setting, or maybe there's another reason.

Like maybe Catalina turns out to be another one of the heroes after all, just like Rhoda took Susan as inspiration to be a force of good, maybe Catalina has a similar epiphany because of Rhoda?  Or maybe Catalina becomes someone that Rhoda feels strongly enough towards that she becomes even more empowered, like Susan was a catalyst to want to fight evil, but Catalina gives her the resolve to keep going.

14 minutes ago, Scotty said:

It occurred to me, based on the commentary, Dan really wanted to make sure he showed Catalina and Rhoda bonding, I may be reading to much into it and he's only doing it because Catalina and Rhoda are cute together no matter what setting, or maybe there's another reason.

Like maybe Catalina turns out to be another one of the heroes after all, just like Rhoda took Susan as inspiration to be a force of good, maybe Catalina has a similar epiphany because of Rhoda?  Or maybe Catalina becomes someone that Rhoda feels strongly enough towards that she becomes even more empowered, like Susan was a catalyst to want to fight evil, but Catalina gives her the resolve to keep going.

I hope so.  Otherwise this whole sequence has been just a waste of time.  Granted several of them were either cute or funny, but still a waste of time overall.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If you think you're the Mastermind, you're probably the patsy...

Thc converse of this isn't true however.