• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Comic for Tuesday, Oct 5, 2021

Here is

Ground breaking TV.  Children's show that might use the F-word.   What are they watching?

Plus Tedd is so weak he has trouble holding big blanket for a extended length of time.   Might need to take Elliot up on the exercise routine.  

16 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Ground breaking TV.  Children's show that might use the F-word.   What are they watching?

Obviously a groundbreaking Children's TV show with small horses about how the F-Word is Mystical

They bring up that F-Word several times each episode, after a while it becomes background static

Well, I can see select small horses from the previous generation of small horses using the F-bomb as part of their day to day vocabulary. 

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Not exactly the question Tedd raised, but it got me thinking along this line.

Just how quickly does the overuse of offensive and explicit language and images progress from "artistic and edgy" to "irritating and dull"?

Belgium.

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Just how quickly does the overuse of offensive and explicit language and images progress from "artistic and edgy" to "irritating and dull"?

About the 3rd time they are used in a 30 minute show.

So Tedd is "Quite Weak"?

I am wondering if Tedd is (perhaps subconsciously) using the transformation abilities to make his default form more androgynous and/or "Girly"

And yes, I know that Tedd knows plenty of ridiculously strong women.  The weak-girl cliché may be deeply rooted in Tedd's psyche

I don't think it's a case of "weak girl" being part of Tedd's psyche, I think it's a case of being weak unless they transform into a form that isn't.

There’s also the matter of Tedd being supremely unathletic. Artificial/magical transformations notwithstanding, lack of exercise leads to lack of muscle.

But to be serious for a moment, a healthy 18-year-old of either (or non-binary) sex, even a couch potato, should be able to lift at least ten kilograms/20ish pounds per hand (i.e. be able to briefly lift a 24-pack of 12-oz soda cans one-handed). At that age I was able to lift about forty kilos (80-90 pounds—I could just barely hoist up my petite girlfriend of the time) two-handed, and I did almost no exercise beyond what my high school gym class mandated except for some walking.

That said, if Dan is not overly exaggerating for the comedic effect, then the blanket is likely heavier than your typical King-size quilt/comforter. Perhaps it is one of those weighted blankets.

49 minutes ago, ijuin said:

if Dan is not overly exaggerating for the comedic effect, then the blanket is likely heavier than your typical King-size quilt/comforter. Perhaps it is one of those weighted blankets.

Maybe it's the "Blanket" that protected early life on land from the deadly lazer that is the sun...

6 hours ago, ijuin said:

That said, if Dan is not overly exaggerating for the comedic effect, then the blanket is likely heavier than your typical King-size quilt/comforter.

I strongly suspect that The Dan is exaggerating just a bit, but we have seen repeatably that Tedd is not real strong in their base forms.