• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Comic for Friday, Sep 2, 2022

Tedd is uncomplicated and consistent in this. Points.

I get the impression that Elliot is getting an important adjustment to his priorities. On the other hand, all of this drama could have been left unsaid with little impact. In it's absence, the assumption would be, "They are all maturing", and Elliot would be expected to behave more like an adult. Honestly, it's not very entertaining to read his internal drama.

Maybe Tara will offer to train Elliot.

26 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Maybe Tara will offer to train Elliot.

That might be good, but that would assume that one of them will spend more time "on the other side".  I'm not seeing Elliot "abandon" his friends and family.  Tara on this side would not be as big of deal now that magic is open, plus she's been seen in Moperville all ready.  

Elliot, first count yourself lucky that you were not hurt worse than you were.

Second, realize when you are hurt it hurts those who care for you.

Finally, you have a black belt in an unconventional martial art and a varity of unusual abilities like transforming into a giant cat or a flying person with assorted powers.  For the love of all things four colour PLEASE learn how to combine these abilities into an effective combat technique

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

For the love of all things four colour PLEASE learn how to combine these abilities into an effective combat technique

Flying cat girl cheerleader.

In RPG terms, this sounds like a subclass of bard.

Elliot is one of the weaker of the gang in combat.

Susan can summon weapons, and has used them to slay vampires.

Nanase has similar powers to Elliot, but has a better handle on them. (Grace?)

Grace is created for combat and is training.

Justin's only thing is his kick, but he's pretty damn good at it.

Tedd has shown little interest in combat capacity, but could presumably create a beam wand if he needed to.

Yeah, Elliot needs training.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Yeah, Elliot needs training.

In both teamwork and diplomacy. Combat wouldn't hurt either, but teamwork is a force multiplier, and Elliot was very impressed with diplomacy once he saw it.