• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP Comic for Saturday, Sep 10, 2022

Here Is.
About to see how Rich deals with a hot woman who is doing the same thing as he is.  Of course he knows that Nanase is lesbian, so he might, repeat might, not try to hit on her.

24 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Here Is.
About to see how Rich deals with a hot woman who is doing the same thing as he is.  Of course he knows that Nanase is lesbian, so he might, repeat might, not try to hit on her.

Does he know? I am trying to remember if we've seen this, not recalling an instance.

My take on his reaction is that he thinks she's particularly hot, and so is more intimidated than he would normally be.

Not only is she hot, but she is able and willing to lay down the smack on someone who threatens her, reversing the usual dynamic of “big male overpowers small female”, which is frightening to men who, like Rich, only feel safe when they can be on the dominant side.

18 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

They are not talking to me.  They must be talking about me.  

Those are the only possibilities

Sad thing is we have all know people that think that.  Unfortunately not all of them are more or less harmless (in the greater scheme of things) young men.

On 9/10/2022 at 11:00 AM, ijuin said:

Not only is she hot, but she is able and willing to lay down the smack on someone who threatens her, reversing the usual dynamic of “big male overpowers small female”, which is frightening to men who, like Rich, only feel safe when they can be on the dominant side.

I wouldn't say Rich finds that frightening; more like it makes her even more hot to him. After all, he likes girls who can "crush" him.