• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Thursday, Jan 19, 2023

NP Comic for Thursday, Jan 19, 2023

If your norm for 'how functional adults act' is your RPG group, odds are that your worldview is warped. Just saying ...

RPG players please note, 'odds are'. Not all groups/players are dysfunctional. Not all ...

I think this comic arc over all highlights that. Most of the people at the table are enjoying themselves without being jerks.

But it doesn't take a whole bunch to bring the mood down. Rich started down this path at the beginning of the arc. Fortunately, Ellen and others skillfully turned him off that path.

Note that the trippy light show in his head not only has a glowing background, his self image head in his head casts a shadow. It is also washing out the slides a bit.

Maybe the weirdest part of the slideshow in his head is that it is blowing his hair around. Light pressure? Breeze produced by the slides sailing past? Rich is actually moving past them? He's just an airhead, and it has weather? In one ear and out the other? I suppose we'll never know.

Summary of the last couple of comics: Rich figured $#@% out.

35 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Maybe the weirdest part of the slideshow in his head is that it is blowing his hair around. Light pressure? Breeze produced by the slides sailing past? Rich is actually moving past them? He's just an airhead, and it has weather? In one ear and out the other? I suppose we'll never know.

Hair fairies, of course. They are responsible for all non-canonical hair oddities in EGS.

While seeing character growth is pretty much a given in EGS, I sorta hope that Rich either comes to the wrong conclusion or this doesn't stick.  EGS needs some no magical antagonists and Rich is perfect for this role.