• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Saturday, Apr 15, 2023

Realistically, if someone had something to defend, but only knew how to set one type of trap or alarm, you might expect to find several of that partiaular trap on your way in.

And each time you detect, disarm, or avoid a trap of that type, the next trap becomes easier.

So when building your dungeons, subcontract the alarms & traps to as many theives and spies as you can find.  The kill everyone involved with designing & installing the system so they won't talk and you avoid paying anyone.

5 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

NP Comic for Saturday, Apr 15, 2023

If you ever want to add tension to a TTRPG game you are running, just roll some dice and then flip pages. It could mean something. Pointed questions are useful, too.

Another way is to ask for a wisdom, intelligence, or charisma save and not say why.