• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Monday, Apr 24, 2023

I can see him resenting that he has to babysit a couple of Mortals (Susan and Diane), but I don’t see him as being so malicious that he would wantonly harm them if he could. He might want to pull the typical “trickster mentor” bit, though, and get a few laughs at their expense. He doesn’t seem to dislike Susan and Diane so much as he hates being tethered to them and obliged to do extra work due to Jerry’s vow.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Of all the racing thoughts, the idea that Zeus might resent Jerry's vow and might be inclined to harm Susan if he could is, to me, the most frightening.

If he was that resentful, he would probably just ignore the vow (assuming that is an option).

If he was going to harm her, he would probably have done so already. If ignoring the vow is not possible, then it is likely that the same mechanism would kick in if he tried to harm Susan.

He seems to have a growing fondness for them both; maybe reflecting his own maturing.