• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

1 minute ago, mlooney said:

I'm sorta curious as to what the evil version of Cheerleadera would do to mild mannered alter ego.

Actually, I think the mild mannered identity would be more useful to the "evil" side.

The "good" side would have little problem behaving politely and quietly in a situation where she did not want to be noticed.  But the aggressive, confrontational, and impulsive side might find it helpful to have a form where she can just be a passenger within the body and mind of walking wallpaper.

7 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

She's villainous, not evil - intends to do the right thing, but lacks restraint.

This is an important point.  This still leaves up what that would do to mild mannered.

3 hours ago, Wanderer said:

If only the Dewitchery Diamond still existed, then this scenario could happen....

If this was to happen, I would hope that normal Cheerleadera was the one that touched it as a villain Cheerleadera with nothing to do might, in fact, turn into evil Cheerleadra.  Actally for this to happen Elliot would need to also touch it as mild mannered.  So we would end up with 3 Elliots, which may or may not be a bad thing.  Of course how would Cheerleadra and Mild Mannered spread their "curse".

Cheerleadra could gain the power to shoot beams from her eyes that transform people into cheerleader-themed superheroines.

Evil Cheerleadra gains the power to shoot beams from her eyes that transform people into cheerleader-themed supervillainesses.

Mild Mannered gains the power to create eyeglasses that transform whoever wears them into mild mannered people.