• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Comic for Friday, Jun 16, 2023

Meh, the first two panels make a good point—the first and most important person who needs to be satisfied with Tedd’s look is Tedd themself.

Tedd should look the way Tedd wants to look.  Once Tedd decides how Tedd should look, that is.

. . . . .

There may be some sort of enchantment on the pendant, and Tedd wants to make sure it works as expected before talking about it.  Or Tedd may be reviving the 70s tradition of huge, gold plated, zodiac medallions.

For Tedd, I'd recomend Libra scales, covered in rhinestones, with a big ruby on the fulcrum.

I think there's enchantments on the pendant and both cuffs. Tedd is a magic user who has to cast via 'wands', which can be just about anything. And these he does not have to draw to use, they are always ready.

5 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I think there's enchantments on the pendant and both cuffs. Tedd is a magic user who has to cast via 'wands', which can be just about anything. And these he does not have to draw to use, they are always ready.

Based on what Tedd is thinking, there isn't currently an enchantment on either the pendant or the cuffs, it still a work in progress.