• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ChronosCat

Comic for Monday July 3 2023

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/layers-020

So it looks like Lavender is referring multiple things.

You know, this storyline is a bit stressful for me right now. I wonder just how badly the secret-revealing will go? (I'm also a bit worried about what those Uryuoms from the other world are going to do.)

It's odd, because I know that reading the archives, having drama and bad things happening will make the comic more interesting and meaningful (it has with past epic stories like Painted Black and Sister II)... but the comic has been so mellow for so long I've gotten used to it being a relaxing read, and whenever it isn't it bothers me.

It's possible that this wedding will be part of the big revel of aliens.  Or might be the return of Pandora.  I'm sorta curious as to how a immortal found out about Tedd's influence on the not change of magic. I would say Pandora, but she was busy being reborn during the meeting.  I've read that some people are thinking it's  Voltaire, but I'm not seeing that.  

Remeber how US television covered the Olympics before the internet and 24 hour news & sports chanels?

It is no longer possible to pretend that an event on a sunny afternoon in Spain or Korea is happening live in the Eastern US time zone durring Prime Time. 

Edward, you can no longer decide when or if esoteric information reaches Tedd.

By the way, have you mentioned that Tedd's mother is a deadly Muenster hunter yet?

Thankfully, it appears Lavender is ready and willing to offer opposing points of view.

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Spelling

6 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Thankfully, it appears Lavender is ready and willing to offer opposing points of view.

I agree, Lavender and most likely her friends, are going to supply Tedd with information that they didn't know and that Edward didn't think it was a good idea to let Tedd know.

19 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

By the way, have you mentioned that Tedd's mother is a deadly meunster hunter yet?

She's cleaning the fridge, and found moldy cheese?

3 hours ago, AFNB said:

Definitely won't be very gouda for you.

/me OK you get a page started with a star, a notion and underlines.  Welcome to The List.

36 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I'm glad you didn't mention Swiss. Your example would have been full of holes.

/me And you get a star.

12 hours ago, mlooney said:

/me OK you get a page started with a star, a notion and underlines.  Welcome to The List.

/me And you get a star.

Like in kindergarten? You and out a lot of those, do you buy in bulk?

3 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Like in kindergarten? You and out a lot of those, do you buy in bulk?

/me They are hand drawn.  Tried giving out actual printed stars, but they lack the impact of a hand drawn pentagram. 

School supply stores sell them, embossed, metallic foil colors, for teachers to paste on papers. If you used a bunch of them for confetti, you could probably injure some eyes, they are fairly stiff. How the hell do I know this, it's been many years since I've seen one? We are just meat bags full of trivia, I suppose.

On 7/6/2023 at 6:48 PM, mlooney said:

Is this a good thing, or are we talking Sydney Scoville from Grrl Power?

Just now, AFNB said:

Is this a good thing, or are we talking Sydney Scoville from Grrl Power?

It's a listing of People Who Will be Dealt With, come /me's ascension to Supreme Ruler of the World, so sorta like Sydney's list.  /me doesn't like puns.  Note that /me and mlooney aren't exactly the same person.

45 minutes ago, mlooney said:

It's a listing of People Who Will be Dealt With, come /me's ascension to Supreme Ruler of the World, so sorta like Sydney's list.  /me doesn't like puns.  Note that /me and mlooney aren't exactly the same person.

So, you are beside yourself, when it comes to puns?

50 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

So, you are beside yourself, when it comes to puns?

1) /me adds a star to your page.

2) More like behind and to the left.

32 minutes ago, mlooney said:

1) /me adds a star to your page.

2) More like behind and to the left.

Left behind . . . so, not attending Pennsic with you?

46 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

My limited experience with SCA suggests that not only a tolerance for, but an appreciation of, the art of the pun is essential.

34 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

My limited experience with SCA suggests that not only a tolerance for, but an appreciation of, the art of the pun is essential.

Depends on the event and kingdom.  Some places have a "tax" of one green M&M per pun.  Not so bad around Christmas time, a bit of a pain otherwise.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Give the lack of WiFi at Pennsic, I'm going to be radio silent for the event.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Depends on the event and kingdom.  Some places have a "tax" of one green M&M per pun.  Not so bad around Christmas time, a bit of a pain otherwise.

Hmm, little candies that can be swallowed . . . so, income tax?

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Hmm, little candies that can be swallowed . . . so, income tax?

/me  You get a star, but nothing else.