• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Comic for Thursday, Jul 13, 2023

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

This may be a natural hazard associated with using magic in Tedd's vicinity.

I'd say not cat girls expressly, but Tedd has spent a lot of time as a cat girl.

The ears say 'cat girls' and that is probably the intent, but the tails are not cat tails, too bushy. In form, they are more like a fox's, but the color is wrong. Maybe a wolf's? The ears could be dog ears, those vary a lot.

Also, obviously, the breasts are wrong for most non-primate mammals, but this is actually the norm for these kinds of pictures.

Boobs this huge do not seem to be a benefit, nor do they appeal to me. I like some definition, but a B or C cup is sufficient. Bigger than a D is getting into the grotesque, and it seems unhealthy for the woman bearing them. Women with more reasonable boobs do not have trouble breastfeeding their infant spawn, so . . .

I'd be curious to see a plot of boob size vs incidence of breast cancer per capita, I'm wondering if there is a correlation.

18 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

The ears say 'cat girls' and that is probably the intent, but the tails are not cat tails, too bushy. In form, they are more like a fox's, but the color is wrong. Maybe a wolf's? The ears could be dog ears, those vary a lot.

I believe there are cat breeds with tails that bushy, but they're rare. The tails aren't bushy enough to be fox tails, though.

As for the breast sizes, they're a bit large for my tastes (well, a lot large for my tastes; I prefer small breasts) but not so large as to be a turn-off (at least not in a drawing). (This may partially be due to desensitization; Tedd and Ashley's breasts here are positively modest compared to the breasts of some of the women in the comics I read back in the 90s...)

I am of the opinion that these are cosmetic transformation and do not reflect any realistic animal or human physiological trait. 

Or to put it more plainly, these  transformations are the result of someone's ( Ashley,Tedd, Kevin or Dan ) imagination running wild. 

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Or to put it more plainly, these  transformations are the result of someone's ( Ashley,Tedd, Kevin or Dan ) imagination running wild. 

Well, looking at it again, Ashley has The Dan's current favorite thing to put on cute girls, tiny fangs.

11 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I am of the opinion that these are cosmetic transformation and do not reflect any realistic animal or human physiological trait. 

At least it's not lizards nor birds with boobs.