• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Thursday, Oct 5, 2023

Well, the gang know that Adrian Raven is a Wizard as well as a teacher, and his appearance and demeanor would make him a good counterpart for Professor Severus Snape, since Ashley seems to be thinking along Harry Potter lines.

On the other hand, Ashley has more personal experience with Arthur or Edward Verres, so she might be imagining one of them. Arthur would fit the scheming-yet-well-meaning Headmaster archetype.

8 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Well, the gang know that Adrian Raven is a Wizard as well as a teacher, and his appearance and demeanor would make him a good counterpart for Professor Severus Snape, since Ashley seems to be thinking along Harry Potter lines.

Plus it's thing that Adrian has seen female members of the cast nude.  Well, Grace anyway.

28 minutes ago, ijuin said:

On the other hand, Ashley has more personal experience with Arthur or Edward Verres, so she might be imagining one of them. Arthur would fit the scheming-yet-well-meaning Headmaster archetype.

20 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Plus it's thing that Adrian has seen female members of the cast nude.  Well, Grace anyway.

Pretty sure none of the above would pass out. Then again, Ashley may not know that, and it is happening within her imagination, so . . .

If Ashley learns to do magic, she's going to be a loose cannon, isn't she?

Ashley needs to learn controll, restraint, and the consequenses of using magic irresponsibly.  If she keeps daydreaming about the dangerous ways she might use magic, she may not allow herself to learn the safe ways to use mystic arts.

Perhaps she would benefit from some training by Sensei Greg. Martial arts training generally emphasizes control, and he is known to support responsible use of magically-derived abilities.

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Ashley needs to learn controll, restraint, and the consequenses of using magic irresponsibly.  If she keeps daydreaming about the dangerous ways she might use magic, she may not allow herself to learn the safe ways to use mystic arts.

I think she is going to learn how to use the mystical arts, but I'm not sure she is going to use them.  Sorta like Grace and martial arts.

3 hours ago, ijuin said:

Perhaps she would benefit from some training by Sensei Greg. Martial arts training generally emphasizes control, and he is known to support responsible use of magically-derived abilities.

Greg might not be able to teach her magic+martial arts due to him not having his own dojo.  Of course he is training Grace, so it's possible that he can train Ashley at the same time. 

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

I think she is going to learn how to use the mystical arts, but I'm not sure she is going to use them.  Sorta like Grace and martial arts.

Greg might not be able to teach her magic+martial arts due to him not having his own dojo.  Of course he is training Grace, so it's possible that he can train Ashley at the same time. 

Then she can be the stereotype she wasn't on her first date with Elliot! Martial arts Asian!

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Then she can be the stereotype she wasn't on her first date with Elliot! Martial arts Asian!

She already had Elliot pegged as Ranma Saotome, and I think she wants to be his Akane Tendo.