• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Tuesday, Oct 10, 2023

She is. Her obsession with people’s finding her cool (and her anxiety about people’s eyes being on her) suggests that she is uneasy about the idea of being irrelevant to others—she hates being stared at, but she hates being ignored even more. Given how passive her father seems to be, she may be craving the attention, which would also explore her dozens of short-term boyfriends.

The first problem is that Nanase knows Ashley finds Susan cool.  And while Nanase likes and respects Susan, she does not think Ms Pompoms is cooler than herself. 

The second problem is that Ashley does indeed think Nanase is cool, but awkward and adorkable factors have always overwhelmed Ashley's reaction whenever a "That's So Cool" response would normally have been appropriate. 

And finally, no attempt to make yourself look cool will produce the desired result.  No matter how cool you actually are, a staged attempt to look cool usually looks about as realistic as Commodus defeating gladiators in the Flavian Ampitheatre.