• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Tuesday, Dec 5, 2023

"Math, and math alone, is to blame." - That is obviously true; why make mention of it today? Reading way too much into this, Nanase just noticed that she looks good to herself, but does not want her own thoughts to go there. Why had she never noticed this before?

Yet another reminder that half size does not necessarily mean half height.  I am guessing Dan is throwing out this reminder because shrinking will feature significantly in the main story arc.

. . . . .

Could half size Nanase pass as a child Akiko's age for an under cover disguise?

3 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

"Why had she never noticed this before?

She has rarely had a duplicate of her own boobs directly in her face, even while manifesting Fox. Also, if she has any traces of the common “bigger boobs are hotter” mindset, then seeing them double-sized like this is extra attention-grabbing.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I'd guesstimate about a quarter sized. Maybe as big as a third.

1 hour ago, ijuin said:

She has rarely had a duplicate of her own boobs directly in her face, even while manifesting Fox. Also, if she has any traces of the common “bigger boobs are hotter” mindset, then seeing them double-sized like this is extra attention-grabbing.

Bigger boobs have more mass per surface area, so have less ability to sweat off body heat; they are in face hotter, unless the ambient temperature is well above body heat. OTOH, of you are in an winter survival situation, the boobs won't contribute much in terms of heat from exertion, so a large breasted woman might succumb to the cold sooner.

Nanase must have noticed that fox is attractive. It would be weird on several levels for her to make out with fox; cheating on Ellen, something like incest, something like taking advantage of a child, in that Fox is not fully independent. I think she made a choice well before this comic (at least subconsciously). 'Boobs in her face' would challenge her to reaffirm that. Also, her mental acuity is degraded, which might lower the barrier. Perhaps she needs to wear some incest repellent.

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Nanase would need her boobs and curves suppressed or hidden in order to believably pass as prepubescent.