• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Fluffy

Sketchbook Comic for Saturday, Dec 23, 2023

Sketchbook Comic for Saturday, Dec 23, 2023

YAGTSB - Amusing, I suppose, and it has a nice Christmas theme. The 'girls' are cute.

The action, Larry has just transformed himself (zap background by his head), does not match the timeline of the narrative in the commentary, where he transforms first.

Their body styles do not match their canon bodies, which the commentary narrative also points out. Particularly disconcerting to me, Larry's massive boobage does not make sense with his normally skinny frame. That would make more sense on either of the others, even both.

Dan has a flare for drawing nice legs, and he does very good hands, which to me are difficult to draw well.

Some of the choices are interesting. The outfits match, and are all green with white trim, very seasonal, but a little unusual. Typically, for a Christmas theme, you want red and green. Dan covers this with the candy striped wands.

Dan also seems to favor miniskirts for non-canon artwork. There are a lot in the Sketchbook drawings. <sigh> There are things I miss about my high school years.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

The action, Larry has just transformed himself (zap background by his head), does not match the timeline of the narrative in the commentary, where he transforms first.

The way that I read it is that they were already girlified, and then Larry absentmindedly casts the boob/figure-enhancing spell.

9 hours ago, ijuin said:

The way that I read it is that they were already girlified, and then Larry absentmindedly casts the boob/figure-enhancing spell.

In light of what I said above about Larry, and rereading it, I think you are correct. That is a second shot from the wand, kind of explaining the enhanced flotation package 'kind of', because it should be a separate spell. On the gun, you have to dial in v5. The sticks should basically have one enchantment for an untrained user. But perhaps Tedd made these progressive. Don't tap again, you may regret it.

Boobs are an important part of an attractive girlish figure, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. YMMV; to me, Larry's look painful. Hopefully, the elf suit gives them some serious support. Of course almost worth it for Rich's reaction and George's amused apathy. (Is it directed to Larry, Rich, or both?)

5 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Boobs are an important part of an attractive girlish figure, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. YMMV; to me, Larry's look painful. Hopefully, the elf suit gives them some serious support. Of course almost worth it for Rich's reaction and George's amused apathy. (Is it directed to Larry, Rich, or both?)

IMO, the “sweet spot” is somewhere around Ellen/Elliot’s default boob size, and sizes larger than that are more for the novelty value.

7 hours ago, ijuin said:

IMO, the “sweet spot” is somewhere around Ellen/Elliot’s default boob size, and sizes larger than that are more for the novelty value.

I recall a short Sci Fi story, I think it was by Kieth Laumer, where one of the protagonists was an alien lady agent sent to assist humanity against a threat that I do not recall. In her effort to pass as human, she observed that humans like boobies, so she opted for three pair. Most of the rest of what she did was equally well intentioned and inappropriate.