• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Amiable Dorsai

NP Comic for Saturday, Feb 10, 2024

"Mammarius Maximus!"   "No, Hermione! You'll hurt your back!"

Consult you physician before attempting this spell. EGS is not responsible for any injuries incurred, nor for any unwanted attention.

Doubtless the desire is due to having a hot older sister (with inevitably larger boobs) who is a local public figure.

It seems odd that Tedd is imagining Sarah like this; imagining themself like this seems to fit their trope better. But can Tedd benefit from a magic workout? I would guess so, but there may be unstated special rules.

Can Hope work out and build up faster?

42 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

"Mammarius Maximus!"   "No, Hermione! You'll hurt your back!"

Consult you physician before attempting this spell. EGS is not responsible for any injuries incurred, nor for any unwanted attention.

Doubtless the desire is due to having a hot older sister (with inevitably larger boobs) who is a local public figure.

It seems odd that Tedd is imagining Sarah like this; imagining themself like this seems to fit their trope better. But can Tedd benefit from a magic workout? I would guess so, but there may be unstated special rules.

Can Hope work out and build up faster?

I'd be astonished to learn that Sarah never tried something like this when she was working as Tedd's lab rat.

Interesting question about Hope. We don't really know about Immortal magic, do we? Dan is only now getting specific about how building one's "magic muscles" works for Humans.

I think that Hope already has all of her brute power, and simply doesn’t know how to use it to good effect, like a beginner who is training in combat arts but already has the muscle.

8 hours ago, ijuin said:

I think that Hope already has all of her brute power, and simply doesn’t know how to use it to good effect, like a beginner who is training in combat arts but already has the muscle.

Recall that Pandora was hundreds of years too old, and was capable of things other immortals were not. I suspect it is both; mastery, and an enhanced capacity that comes from training up that mastery.