• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Comic Wednesday March 13, 2024

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/hope-041 

As much as we know that the relationship between Edward and Tedd is less than perfect, it is apparent they trust each other.

Arthur apparently does not share nearly as much inside information with Jay.   This leave Jay feeling like she can't turn to Grandpa for answers and must figure things out for herself.

A few bad assumptions and a simple inquiry can become an inquisition (Bet you didn't expect that) 

Per the commentary, Arthur does not know more, Jay is assuming she is being left out of the loop.

I wonder why she's so paranoid? My initial guess is that she tried to copy Arthur and he saw it as something he could not allow, and now they are at odds.

OTOH, she is concerned about what Susan may know about her, so maybe there's more.

I fixed the second thing for you:

Unas pocas suposiciones erróneas y una simple consulta pueden convertirse en una inquisición (apuesto a que no esperabas eso)