• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Comic Monday March 18, 2024

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/hope-043 

Is Susan relaxed, comfortable, and approaching happy? 

I'm still not sure why Jay and Hope thought the best way to execute their plans involved a card tournament no one other than Justin is required to attend. 

No.  Really.  I am wondering what bit of insider info led them to believe this was the best possible idea.

Jay seems easy: She wants to meet Tedd. Grace probably told her he'd be there, possibly after Jay expressed doubts about his existence.

Hope is less transparent to me. She can't just appear in Sarah's room anymore, that might be a part of it. Maybe she wants to see if Sarah would like her as  Hope, instead of Pandora, and wants to meet her again without the Human-Immortal power imbalance as part of the equation?

It’s also simply a matter of both Jay and Hope being super socially awkward, and thus needing the artificial support of a social event in order to be able to introduce themselves to “new” people.