• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

Comic for Monday, Jun 24, 2024

So caught up in the details, Tedd does not appear to be aware that AJ is cheating.

I don't get the reference to 'gibberish' - perhaps it was a planned scene that Dan decided to eliminate? That whole panel with the cards seems superfluous.

At least Tedd is now aware of what is going on. Next up, how Hope will resolve it?

This seems like a lot of detail and effort for a spell of extremely limited value.  It seems to have no use outside a particular recreational activity. 

I suspect Voltaire made AJ agree to some sort of Faustian bargain.  And AJ probably thinks he got the better part of the deal. 

- - - - - 

As to Tedd's final question, does there need to be a reason for Anime Girls? 

- - - - - 

Did this get posted in the wrong thread? 

It's probably not a big deal.  But if a question comes up in the future, an ark hive search may become more complicated . . . 

Darn it. 

I haven't had a good excuse to get mad at Voltaire in far too long.  

And now you go and show it was just Pandora being reckless and silly and not Voltaire being mean. 

Still, if it was a conflict between Voltaire and AJ, is there any way we could arrange for no winners in that match? 

12 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Did this get posted in the wrong thread? 

It's probably not a big deal.  But if a question comes up in the future, an ark hive search may become more complicated . . .

Yeah, it did.

12 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

As to Tedd's final question, does there need to be a reason for Anime Girls?

In this case, probably? It stood out to Hope as oddly specific when she recalled marking him.

A bad Magical card game player who's into anime.  I can see Pandora giving him this spell, even if it doesn't fit either of her two requirements for a spell.  For shits and giggles and the possibility that AJ might awaken and have a detect magic spell as a result.

9 hours ago, mlooney said:

A bad Magical card game player who's into anime.  I can see Pandora giving him this spell, even if it doesn't fit either of her two requirements for a spell.  For shits and giggles and the possibility that AJ might awaken and have a detect magic spell as a result.

That was her default criteria, 'relieve boredom'.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

That was her default criteria, 'relieve boredom'.

She said that it wouldn't do either expose magic or relieve boredom, but it might if he awakened