• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

A certain Christmas special.

I expect that another Doctor will have more to say about Who knows what.

But I would like to say that I didn't realize just how much I missed the old set that was bigger on the inside than the outside.

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Spelling

On 12/25/2017 at 8:50 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

A certain Christmas special.

I expect that another Doctor will have more to say about Who knows what.

But I would like to say that I didn't realize just how much I missed the old set that was bigger on the inside than the outside.

I really enjoyed it!

It's nice to see episodes where no one is actually being evil.  And I'd suspect Moffat of trolling Chibnall with what happened to the Doctor just after regenerating, but I read that Moffat wrote everything up to that point, and Chibnall wrote everything after, so he did it to himself!  My sister thinks maybe at least the start of the series will have the Doctor trapped on Earth, like early Pertwee was, hence the larger number of Companions they announced.  Does it count as a "crowded TARDIS if they're not actually

in the TARDIS?

Hide contents

Was anyone really surprised about the identity of "the Captain" even though they withheld the character's name until the end?

Maybe if they had withheld the moustache it might have been more of a shock.

Who else knew it right off the bat?

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Who else knew it right off the bat?

Batman, of course.

I've been trying to watch the various "Ancient Aliens" and paranormal shows for back ground information for "Edge of Imperial Space".

I've been failing, the sound of my eyes rolling drowns out the TV's sound...

Mythbusters reruns.

Turns out a lot of things can blow up if you expose them to excessive heat and pressure.

It also helps if you fill them with flammable or explosive substances.

A car commercial during the Superbowl used pieces of a speech by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.  Someone has released a version of that commercial which used a different part of the same speech -- in which Dr. King criticized car commercials.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/5/16973630/super-bowl-martin-luther-king-ram-commercial

22 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Dear Science Channel.   Please make Tamara a permanent part of the the new Mythbusters show.

I was certainly disappointed it was going to be two guys....

A webcam of the French Quarter in New Orleans.  I am not one of those people who hate crowds.  I don't drink, but it would still be a lot of fun to see Mardi Gras in person someday!

Yet another reason to wish I could teleport....