• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

What's in the Lost and Found?

47 minutes ago, partner555 said:

Why would anyone bring them along?

They wouldn't. Kitchen sinks are the last thing anyone would consider bringing. They're the afterthought that nobody bothers to remember.

7 hours ago, partner555 said:

Why would anyone bring them along?

Because the kitchen sink trumps rock (washes it down the drain), paper (water+paper) and scissors (water rusts the scissors)

Meh, I've got a bag with contained emptiness to store just about anything, including a house. But that would not work, 'cause houses are heavy. Who knew.

1 hour ago, Myranuse said:

houses are heavy. Who knew

Turtles and Snails.
That is why they tend to move slowly.

Anyway, recently turned into the Lost & Found is a map to a city where you have never before been but will soon be compelled to visit,  The map is out of date, inaccurate, damaged, and largely illegible.  But whoever holds it will believe it despite all evidence to the contrary.

13 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Anyway, recently turned into the Lost & Found is a map to a city where you have never before been but will soon be compelled to visit,  The map is out of date, inaccurate, damaged, and largely illegible.  But whoever holds it will believe it despite all evidence to the contrary.

So, the Idiot Ball, but in map form?

8 hours ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

That biohazard bin full of gloopy bits that clipped through the floor while playing viscera Cleanup Detail.

I've never played that game, but I've seen plenty of livestreams of it to know exactly what you're talking about. :)