• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
HarJIT

Last Post Wins

It's a different kind of acid.

On a different note, having blood taken from your wrist hurts like all 'ell. Mine is tender and my head's still spinny.

1 hour ago, Lyre said:

On a different note, having blood taken from your wrist hurts like all 'ell. Mine is tender and my head's still spinny.

Word of warning: if you ever hear a doctor order someone to take arterial blood from you, RUN LIKE HELL IF YOU CAN. One of the worst pains I've ever felt in my life.

3 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Word of warning: if you ever hear a doctor order someone to take arterial blood from you, RUN LIKE HELL IF YOU CAN. One of the worst pains I've ever felt in my life.

I've had this done multiple times and it hurt no more or less than having blood drawn normally, although that may just be 'cause I'm unreasonably good at tuning out pain.

*shrugs*

I would have just made a silly face and cringe like I saw a video that is trying to ruin my dignity.

*stuck shrugging* Halp.

On 10 May 2016 at 11:35 AM, ProfessorTomoe said:

Good to know. <_<

On 10 May 2016 at 3:28 PM, Arcanimus said:

I've had this done multiple times and it hurt no more or less than having blood drawn normally, although that may just be 'cause I'm unreasonably good at tuning out pain.

*shrugs*

Lucky. I've been desensitised by braces, but that pain tolerance doesn't transfer from mouth to arm. Sadly.

1 hour ago, Lyre said:

Lucky. I've been desensitised by braces, but that pain tolerance doesn't transfer from mouth to arm. Sadly.

Isn't it amazing how much pain some orthodontists expect us to tolerate, especially little kids?  They split the symphysis in the roof of my mouth, put spikes on the inside to train me not to tongue-thrust, all sorts of evil things.  Perhaps the real reason they prefer to do such work on us when we're young is that grown-ups would never put up with it!

On 12/05/2016 at 11:53 AM, CritterKeeper said:

Isn't it amazing how much pain some orthodontists expect us to tolerate, especially little kids?  They split the symphysis in the roof of my mouth, put spikes on the inside to train me not to tongue-thrust, all sorts of evil things.  Perhaps the real reason they prefer to do such work on us when we're young is that grown-ups would never put up with it!

Wasn't exactly little kid, but I do see what you mean.

The worst I had was a tooth that needed to be twisted around 90°, that was an experience.

On 5/16/2016 at 5:43 PM, Lyre said:

Wasn't exactly little kid, but I do see what you mean.

The worst I had was a tooth that needed to be twisted around 90°, that was an experience.

Was your dentist M. Night Shamylan? 'Cause that's one heck of a twist.

*tosses out a Random Grenade*
*All of the tribbles merge into a gigantic tentacle creature with hundreds of eyes*

Well, crap. That's not much better.

Uh... I don't think you're fighting this one.

*the tentacle creature nods, and then speaks*
"That's right. Staring contest. You and me, right now."

15 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

FOUL
Most Tentacle creatures are aquatic and do not have eyelids.

So we'll have to make it fair by playing with distraction rules. The first to look away loses. Oh, and squid forms for everyone.

*quietly prepares to announce all the extreme distractions from the impending staring contest, tentacles cupped into a megaphone*
*is also slightly bioluminescing a faint shade of blue*