• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Scotty

Word of Dan

https://danshive.tumblr.com/post/174670998797/hello-yes-relatively-new-fan-of-your-comic-and-it

Elliot's Cat form pretty much confirmed being painless now, and Dan's waiting for an opportunity for Elliot to use it or mention it in canon.

Question is, was it the awakening that helped, or Elliot admitting to himself that he loves his female forms?

On 8/1/2018 at 4:59 PM, Scotty said:

Throwing this reddit post in here with regards to Sister 3.

Adding these follow-up comments (Dan is replying to someone who was worried plot would become more important than character):

"(Also, a storyline I have planned is simply Diane learning things as a side effect of cutting her hair.

I'm not sure you get more slice of life than that)"

"The plot IS the characters. The "plot" not being moved forward is Sarah and Sam's characters, and other characters I can't mention because spoilers (there's one other character who is put into an awkward position by this whom I haven't seen mentioned anywhere).

Parts of the not-date are still being shown, but it's "canceled" because the character stuff between them is over time, and not just compressed into a single "not-date" :P"

Well, Dan mentioned the coincidence back in "Family Tree" when he said he thought about giving Lucy a more "Xena-esque" look but that it would hurt his brain too much.

Maybe he was joking about that but I wouldn't be surprised if Lucy was really just a name Dan though of for one of Diane's friends but only later realized he could have her referencing someone else.

10 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

Suddenly wanting to see following scene:

Adrian: ... (some discussion which will lead to) ... I like Jurassic Park.

Someone: But wait, how can you like it when their portrait of dinosaur is totally wrong with them not having feathers?

Adrian: I'm not THAT old. I found out dinosaurs should have feathers by reading it in newspapers just like everyone else.

6 hours ago, Scotty said:

Makes we wonder if we'll see any interaction between Adrian and Tensaided.

Given how long Adrian has been teaching in Moperville, if Tensaided attended Moperville South HS, then he probably had Adrian as a teacher.