• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Stature

Story Wednesday October 10, 2018

And that's how we know this is fantasy.

1) Suspiciously high number of people who are virgins despite trying not to (seriously, is there noone on whole school who really IS as easy as Diane was perceived? It looked as BIG school ...)

2) Lot of people willing to admit they lied in public

That's all. What? No, don't be silly, there is nothing suspicious about vampires and wizards ... :)

Definitely natural 20. Waaaait ... could it be some innate magic ability?

EDIT: Waaait again ... is that the same girl who was dating Good Tom? ... ok maybe not. She should be from the other school.

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

And that's how we know this is fantasy.

Yeah, it's at times like these that I am reminded just how strange this comic is. :)

(Although for me the strangest part of this strip is that the reaction is so positive; even if no one feels like making fun of her on the spot, there should be awkward silence and/or laughter.)

...I'm also wondering how long she has before a teacher yells at her to get off the table.

Anyway, yay for starburst backgrounds in panels three and seven!

12 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

Yeah, it's at times like these that I am reminded just how strange this comic is. :)

(Although for me the strangest part of this strip is that the reaction is so positive; even if no one feels like making fun of her on the spot, there should be awkward silence and/or laughter.)

To be fair, there WAS silence and apparently those two started arguing quite quickly so noone get to the laugh ... on the other hand, laugh isn't that hard to get to ...

14 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

...I'm also wondering how long she has before a teacher yells at her to get off the table.

... will it be Adrian Raven?

(Still surprised the table stayed still when she jumped on it. Also, are those the same shoes she was walking in outside?)

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

EDIT: Waaait again ... is that the same girl who was dating Good Tom? ... ok maybe not. She should be from the other school.

Good Tom is too busy saving puppies to unmake any virgins.

Fortunately for myself, I am not Good Tom.

5 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

I'm also wondering how long she has before a teacher yells at her to get off the table.

The last time a teacher tried to give her detention, she was exuding such a murderous aura that he backed off.

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

1) Suspiciously high number of people who are virgins despite trying not to (seriously, is there noone on whole school who really IS as easy as Diane was perceived? It looked as BIG school ...)

I dunno about that, 2 out of the 10 people that spoke up were apparently lying about being virgins, so either they hooked up with each other at one point, or they hooked up with other people, and a good chance (though not 100%) of them being classmates. School of a couple thousand, 20% of them had sex, though a good percentage of that is likely spread in increasing value between Freshman to Senior yeara,

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Definitely natural 20. Waaaait ... could it be some innate magic ability?

It does seem like she actually managed Tedd Level Badassery after all.