• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

4 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

There's a very pretty kitty on the other side of that window and they can't get together

Given her normal reaction to hearing cats out side, I'm not so sure she wants to be with another kitty or not.

The Human was think of putting the cat cave back into the storage room "soon" because Explorer the Cat hadn't used it in a couple of months.  She decided that she wanted to use it this morning.
DSC_4564.jpg

6 hours ago, mlooney said:

The Human was think of putting the cat cave back into the storage room "soon" because Explorer the Cat hadn't used it in a couple of months.  She decided that she wanted to use it this morning.
DSC_4564.jpg

Nana nana nana, nana nana nana; quick down the pole and into the catmobile!

Explorer the Cat feeding before her morning run.  The Human has tried to explain that you should eat after PT but it's been a waste of time so far.

DSC_4565.jpg

Explorer the Cat in the hanging out in the cat cave.  She doesn't have a cat-mobile as yet, I working on making her a cat tank.

DSC_4579.jpg

I have had trouble getting good photos of Explorer the Cat today due to her getting up close and personal any time I stood up and got the camera.  The only time she wasn't at my feet was when I was on the computer in the living room and even then she was on the desk about half the time.  Right now she's laying on my chest as I went back to bed for a while and am using the chromebook for a bit. 

Boots, the obnoxiously loud quarantine cat, has been inspected by Garland Animal Control and has passed. That means he can now be returned to the wild, but not before being neutered and treated for an abscess on his head first. That means he is out of the sewing room of our house and in a trap in our garage, awaiting transfer to either a Carrollton facility tonight or another facility tomorrow for the neutering and treatment.

It also means that he's in a spot where we can't hear him very well for the first time in 10 days. Huzzah!!!

4 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Boots, the obnoxiously loud quarantine cat, has been inspected by Garland Animal Control and has passed. That means he can now be returned to the wild, but not before being neutered and treated for an abscess on his head first. That means he is out of the sewing room of our house and in a trap in our garage, awaiting transfer to either a Carrollton facility tonight or another facility tomorrow for the neutering and treatment.

It also means that he's in a spot where we can't hear him very well for the first time in 10 days. Huzzah!!!

Good for you and Boots.  I hope he feels better after having his head treated.

4 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

There are so many people for whom this statement would apply...

True story.