• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

47 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Good Lord, epics, you are old school.

Yeah, I've got 2 chapters of marines and an equal amount of orcs.  I'm looking into some in production analogs for imperial guard and have done some 3d prints of select models.

52 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

U uz buks wrung! I sho u haw 2 uz.

It's been just that one book, which lost it's cover in storage awhile ago.  

14 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat popping her head out of her medium sized box she was sleeping in.

DSC_4770.jpg

Labl sez kat in boks. I luk. I dunt see wun.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Labl sez kat in boks. I luk. I dunt see wun.

She does spend a lot of time in that box, at least for the last week or so. 

After a brief bout of house running, Explorer the Cat has decided on a course of action that involves sitting around on the book case and not really taking any actions.  Such is the life of a cat.

DSC_4781.jpg

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat on the long book shelf, making her plans for the day.

DSC_4777.jpg

Better get her down from there. She looks puzzled, and you know what they say ...

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Better get her down from there. She looks puzzled, and you know what they say ...

She got down a minute or so after I took that photo.  She doesn't tend to spend a lot of time in one session on the book case unless it's on the box.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

She got down a minute or so after I took that photo.  She doesn't tend to spend a lot of time in one session on the book case unless it's on the box.

I was thinking of this

2 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I was thinking of this

Well I haven't seen her do any advance math or use experimental equipment, so I should be safe there.  Plus she's not really all that curious about any thing other than what I'm doing.  She runs in fear, or what seem like that, when I open a door to the outside.

Two of the neighborhood tomcats just got into a discussion right out side my bedroom window.   Explorer's response was to hide behind me.   She really doesn't like loud cat noises.

15 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The only thing more annoying than listening to arguing cats is listening to arguing humans

And for some reason, of the two, it is socially unacceptable to throw shoes or spray a garden hose at the humans

Well. I live alone so she hasn't heard me argue with any one.  As to the shoes or hose thing, well, all I have is one pair of combat boots, so tossing shoes would be right out and the water faucet is on the other side of the house and has a very short hose attached to it so spraying them is also harder than it should be.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Two of the neighborhood tomcats just got into a discussion right out side my bedroom window.   Explorer's response was to hide behind me.   She really doesn't like loud cat noises.

Explorer just sneaked up on to the bedroom window to look out where the cats were.  Normally she just hops up on to the window and gets in front of the sheet.  This time she spent a good 4 or 5 minutes getting up.  Of course the tomcats were long gone so she didn't really need to do that.  She really doesn't like the outside cats.