• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"The tea water hasn't come to a boil yet.  I can't be in the way until you need to put a tea mug down on this side of the desk. Don't know why I have to keep telling you this." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9795.jpg

8 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Darnitol

The Lap is the most comfortable part of the human.  But every time the human moves, The Lap disappears.

"Actually the part I like most is The Human's shoulders.  I lay across his ribs up to the right hand shoulder most mornings.  That part doesn't disappear when he moves. " - Explorer the Cat.

"Checking out the tea.  Sigh, it's not the good kind.  The Human says that good tea is only for middle of the night drinking.  What's 'caffeine' mean any way?" - Explorer the Cat.

Picture_2023-10-03_09-35-55.png

On 9/30/2023 at 0:41 PM, mlooney said:

That's actually just in the past.  I decided against using the "get in The Humans lap" photo for reasons.

She looks like she's photo bombing you.

On 10/6/2023 at 10:59 AM, Darth Fluffy said:

She looks like she's photo bombing you.

She does that some times, but most of the time she's not real fond of the camera

"The Human is up and moving around.  Glad for him.  I'm gonna sit here until the tea is made, and maybe even after that.  Might get in his lap once the tea mug comes into play." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9811.jpg

"The Human slept in.  Said he didn't get a good night sleep.  I'm still deciding on what I'm going to do this morning.  Think I'll grab a quick bite to eat, then get on the desk or in The Human's lap.  Might just nap" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9816.jpg

As we pulled into an RV park this afternoon, I saw four adult women and three children (the oldest about 6, I think) trying to catch a dog. Who was wearing a harness and leash. The dog, on the other hand, was playing chase with them and having a heck of a lot of fun.

The dog came running up to me, so I tried to grab the leash. Touched it, but couldn't get a grip before the dog was off teasing someone else.

So I went over and laid on the grass.

After a bit the dog noticed me there and came running over. A little too fast, couldn't stop in time, stomped on my hand as it went by. But then it came back and started licking my face.

So I grabbed the leash and stood up. And then picked my glasses up off the ground, as the dog had knocked them off me. And handed the leash off to one of the ladies.

They were impressed by the trick. One I've used a few times before, and never had it not-work with a dog that was friendly with strangers and enjoying itself.