• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

47 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I've got the keyboard and monitor for the new machine, but the computer itself hasn't shipped yet.  Odd I got the computer and the monitor from NewEgg.  They shipped the monitor that day.  If I don't see that they have shipped it by Monday I get on the horn with them about it.

Just got a notice from UPS, I should have my new computer by Wednesday next week.  I can live with that.

23 hours ago, mlooney said:

"I jump over the boxes onto the desk with the butt warmer.  Too bad The Human isn't busy, I would startle him then." - Explorer the Cat

DSC_4921.jpg

Aye stawkin wyeld Kleeneks, 'scaep frum boks.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat in a rare bit of motionless this morning.  Cat has the zips!

DSC_4924.jpg

Dang, U mus et lotta mouses.

52 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Dang, U mus et lotta mouses.

You joke, but last night she was chasing a whole lot of moths.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

You joke, but last night she was chasing a whole lot of moths.

Sounds like my cat—when he sees a moth or a fly he will chase it.

1 hour ago, ijuin said:

Sounds like my cat—when he sees a moth or a fly he will chase it.

A couple of days ago a click beetle was in the house.  She went nuts dealing with that.  Being hard shelled it resisted her paw swats.  I finally had to toss it out side.

As I have mentioned before I often read the interwebs in my bed.   Normally I keep my knees up with blankets over them, forming a mini tent.  Explorer the Cat has taken to hanging out in this tent.  She there now, and I didn't notice until I made a small adjustment to my legs.  I hope she doesn't start clawing things in her sleep, as I'd just as soon not have claws in my private bits.

"The Human is up early this morning.  Not a early as some but it's still to early to go racing around the house.  Plus I'm a little tired from chasing that moth last night." - Explorer the Cat

DSC_4932.jpg

"The Human is in the living room working, if that is what you call it, on The Butt Warmer.  It's too hot to sit on it right now.  I'll chill out here" - Explorer the Cat

DSC_4936.jpg

I discovered this morning that one of the outside cats in the neighborhood had a litter of kittens.  There were 4 of them on my back deck this morning.  Explorer the Cat seemed to be interested in them as she never gets into this window, but she was this morning watching the kittens play around on the deck. The all bailed off the deck as soon as I opened the door to see if they were skittish.  They are.

DSC_4937.jpg

For the first time I returned from an multi hour long trip out side the house and Explorer wasn't in the bed waiting for me.  Of course this time I made a lot of noise coming it the back door with the bike, so it's possible she as in bed until I got home as she was waiting for me in the living room after I got the bike put away and on it's charger.  She currently at my feet while I'm in bed with the chromebook but she isn't acting like she normally does when I'm gone for a while.

"Need to decide what to do today.  I got a lot of my running around time for the day done early in the morning, but I might do some running,  I might just chill on the resting box" - Explorer the Cat

DSC_4940.jpg

"I'm going to just chill on the resting boxes for a while.  The Human is playing on the butt warmer again, and I don't feel like getting in his way right now, so I'll just chill." - Explorer the Cat

DSC_4942.jpg

"The Human left a sweat shirt on his chair.  Don't he know that they can be dangerous?  I'll kill it for him, keep him safe..." - Explorer the Cat

DSC_4944.jpg