• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP Comic for Tuesday, Sep 13, 2022

7 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Here is.

Good thing that Sexy Mega Nerd (good name for a punk band) said that she was Nanase as that doesn't look like her at all.

I believe we are seeing Nanase as Rich is picturing her, a mix of reality and his imaginary embellishment.

Given his track record, how he views women, I'm surprised she doesn't have some preying mantis features.

"I never met my dad. He died during the honeymoon."

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I believe we are seeing Nanase as Rich is picturing her, a mix of reality and his imaginary embellishment.

Yeah, it's Nanase, other than 

1. Hair.  Never seen her with twin pigtails
  2. Glasses.
  3. Freckles
  4. Larger than life breasts.
  5. Clothes.  Never seen her in that sort of outfit.

Not sure what exactly Rich is seeing here, but it's not Nanase.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

Yeah, it's Nanase, other than 

1. Hair.  Never seen her with twin pigtails
  2. Glasses.
  3. Freckles
  4. Larger than life breasts.
  5. Clothes.  Never seen her in that sort of outfit.

Not sure what exactly Rich is seeing here, but it's not Nanase.

1. Hair, twin pigtails - that's a Danism for sexy, now applied as a Richism.

2. Glasses - that's a Danism for nerdy, now applied as a Richism.

3. Freckles - I don't see freckles. Clean your screen?

4. Larger than life breasts - that's a Danism for sexy, now applied as a Richism. FWIW, I prefer smaller.

5. Clothes. Never seen her in that sort of outfit. - The tie in particular suggests some authority, With they tie, the shirt looks like it is intended to be a buttoned shirt, even though no buttons are visible, and there is no visible split at the bottom. The pleated skirt and FitBit watch nail the look; it is designed to convey authority, more or less a school marm. This correlates with the commentary text.

6. Surprised you did not mention her height. Nanase is not particularly tall, Rich's imagined Nanase is a giant that towers over him.

7. & 8. Also, the eyes and lashes. I think the long lashes are a token for sexy. The rounded eyes are just weird; she is now an Asian in whiteface. Why? 

So, you are saying Rich is not seeing reality; kudos, I think we are in agreement.

23 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

3. Freckles - I don't see freckles. Clean your screen?

I see freckles, though I have to look closely to see them on the main site. In the HD version on Patreon, they're quite obvious.