• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Tuesday, November 8, 2022

5 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Just winging it only goes so far.

This is especially true for chickens. They don't go far at all. But most birds do, so I guess the saying is actually about chickens?

Chickens are not the worst fliers, they sort of glide a little, not in a particularly meaningful way; maybe near the top of the heap of non-flying birds. Do roosters fly up to stand on fence posts when they crow?

It is maybe odd that this aspect of Nanase being analytical too Ellen by surprise. They've solved mysteries together, so presumably Ellen would have seen this before.

Didn't think she'd be comfortable bringing it to the table, maybe?

58 minutes ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

Full Scooby mode Engaged!

For that, they need to run around while being chased, while the background music plays.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Do roosters fly up to stand on fence posts when they crow?

Yes and I've seen one fly up to the top of hay loft.  In general, however, you don't have to worry about chickens flying away.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

It is maybe odd that this aspect of Nanase being analytical too Ellen by surprise. They've solved mysteries together, so presumably Ellen would have seen this before.

It's possible that she didn't think Nanase would bring real world skills to the gaming table, despite setting her up as someone from our world in the game world.

45 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

For shame, Ellen.

How sloppy of you to fail to anticipate every thought that might occur to your players.

I've had players come close to bitching about me not doing that.  Generally a drunk dwarf starts a bar fight or a mob of zombies attack the party (depending on where they are) as my "let me think about this" delaying tactic.